Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Homeward Bound

So its official. Im moving back to Kent. Probably around the first of Aug. Im happy and sad all at the same time. I have made such wonderful friends here that it will be hard to leave them. The ward here is amazing and the people are all such righteous influences on my life. So that will be hard to leave. But it will be good to be around my family. It really is hard to leave home. I guess if I had a family of my own it would be a little easier to be away, but I dont, so it is hard. I love my family so much. All my nephews. Its hard. So in that sense im happy ill be goin back home. Ill see what life has in store for me back home.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your face!!! =) I am sorry that things didn't work out for you though. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete