Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mission?

So I have been thinking a lot about life and where I am to go...and today at church I really had the feeling that I needed to serve a mission. I have been thinking a lot about that in recent years, but it was not an option financially. But in recent months everything has fallen into place where I could serve a mission. Im thinking Ill move home in Aug and find a job and work my tail off to save enough money to go. I still have a lot of praying to do, but really feel at this point in my life...what else is there to do.

2 comments:

  1. I had to move away for awhile, too, to figure out what I wanted to do. When I moved home from Utah a few years ago I knew that I was supposed to prepare for a mission. Then... Garrin and I started dating and ended up at the temple. Regardless, if you prepare for the nest, you will get the best (even if it is something else).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you to think about a mission my mom went to France and loved it she says it was the best thing ever. I couldn't do it but, Pete and my brother loved theirs Either way you're gonna do good in whatever you choose.

    ReplyDelete